Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tshirts

This Chinese lady was working at a bus station in some place in China, she didn't have a clue what the shirt said. At this same bus stop there was a guy with kahkis, slicked back hair and a briefcase he had on a A 3 button shirt that said "BoneHead" in big letters across the chest. I really wish I got a picture of that one...You see loads of weird clothing in China, because they factories get orders and sometimes miss spell things or run off extras that end up being dumped into the Chinese market.
Classic backpacker
Steps of evolution ending at someone hunched over a computer with caption "Something, somewhere went terribly wrong."
Not sure if she know what this shirt meant? It says "FUCK OFF, I have Glaucoma" with a pot leaf next to it...She had also given me an awesome Thai massage at the spa in the hotel the night before. Really nice lady.
I'd love to see or hear about some other great Tshirts if anybody has some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats up Jay.

Just going over your blog, I like the way you designed it. i set mine up. It's

jasensousa.blogspot.com

how did you post your links?

Also, shoot me another email, yours got erased when my email was transfered to another platform. I'll email that story. Still working on the ediitng software.


Peace
Jay

Anonymous said...

Whats up Jay.

Just going over your blog, I like the way you designed it. i set mine up. It's

jasensousa.blogspot.com

how did you post your links?

Also, shoot me another email, yours got erased when my email was transfered to another platform. I'll email that story. Still working on the ediitng software.


Peace
Jay

January 4, 2008 1:41 PM